Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 30 and 31 - Today I am Grateful For.....

Yep I did it...I missed a day. I'll tell you I got all the way in bed last night and thought, "crap - I didn't write about gratitude..." I struggled for a minute - started to get up and was so exhausted I lay back down - sent a message to the universe and apologized - identified the 5 things I was grateful for and promptly fell asleep.

A long day and week will do that to a girl. So how did I feel today? Well, I felt a little guilty - but was proud I didn't beat myself up. I gave myself permission to not make a post - hmmm - when was the last time you gave yourself permission to 'not' do something? I'll admit, it felt pretty good.

I don't intend to start skipping around, after all I made commitment - but I also believe this is part of my experience with this....learning my own boundaries.

Today I am grateful for.....
  • Unbelievable support.
  • Relating to people and their circumstances.
  • Seeing hummingbirds at other peoples homes....thanks for coming along guys.
  • Wine on Friday with Pat and an amazing sunset.
  • Orange tulips on my table tonight.

my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment