The game has you taking a big ol' sheet of clean paper or a big ol' blank computer screen and write until it becomes uncomfortable all the things you like about yourself.....written in the third person. Betsy has all the details on her blog - you should check it out - and Chris has a video as well.
It got me to thinking about somethings people might say about me in their gratitude journal- so while I only have 5 things a day I speak of being grateful for - I thought this might be interesting - let's see how it turns out.
Today I am grateful Debbie.....
- Always greets me with a smile.
- Listens when I talk and hears what I am saying - listening and hearing are two very different actions.
- Looks to offer solutions to sticking points in my life when I ask for them.
- Will take time out of her day to help me if I ask for assistance.
- Takes anything I share in confidence and keeps it to herself.
.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.