Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 13 - Today I am Grateful For.....

"...you'll have bad times....but they'll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren't paying attention to." Good Will Hunting (Can you tell I've been catching up on some of my favorite movies.

Today I am grateful for....
  • Dog parks to take Harley to for a run and a swim and more swimming.
  • My freakishly tall rose bush (it's over 5 feet tall) that isn't ready for summer to end.....still sending out buds.
  • Lazy Sundays with Pat.....football and long walks.
  • Friends calling and leaving messages about how much they appreciated some time with you from several months ago.....and something about today reminded them about that experience.
  • 61st birthdays of really fun guys.....Happy Birthday Ken.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment