Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 19 - Today I am Grateful For.....

So yesterday my friend Betsy Talbot made a post on her blog http://www.marriedwithluggage.com/2009/10/09/i-like-who-i-am about an exercise she learned from Chris Haddad called the I Like Who I Am Game.


The game has you taking a big ol' sheet of clean paper or a big ol' blank computer screen and write until it becomes uncomfortable all the things you like about yourself.....written in the third person. Betsy has all the details on her blog - you should check it out - and Chris has a video as well.


It got me to thinking about somethings people might say about me in their gratitude journal- so while I only have 5 things a day I speak of being grateful for - I thought this might be interesting - let's see how it turns out.


Today I am grateful Debbie.....
  • Always greets me with a smile.
  • Listens when I talk and hears what I am saying - listening and hearing are two very different actions.
  • Looks to offer solutions to sticking points in my life when I ask for them.
  • Will take time out of her day to help me if I ask for assistance.
  • Takes anything I share in confidence and keeps it to herself.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with all 5! You are all that - and a bag of chips, girlfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete