Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 14 - Today I am Grateful For.....

There are certain days you always know you will remember, dates and events that will forever be etched in your soul. Today was one of those days for me.

So today I am grateful for.....
  • Full moons in the fall - this means for me the transition from one season to another and perhaps from one place in my life to another.
  • New beginnings - often times we get stuck in what is familiar and forget to see the opportunities that present themselves with change.
  • The ability to consciously choose how I show up every day.
  • The beautiful eagle who greeted me on my walk this morning.
  • The sunrise that I enjoyed this morning with my lovely hummingbird friends.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment