Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 24 - Today I am Grateful For.....

So today my good friend Jeni Dahn spoke at an eWomen meeting about the choices we make in life and how we face our day - with fear or faith?

She started by asking how many of us close our day with Gratitude - journaling or statements out loud (yes, I raised my hand - along with about 1/3 of the room) - then she asked, "what if you started your day with gratitude for the unknown.....for what the day will bring? Hmmm - well now - here's a twist - in some ways to me it sounds like setting an intention.....yes? I am grateful for the friendships that will blossom - setting the intention for good encounters for the day, yes?

Now this has gotten me to think - is this something I can incorporate into the future - not yet - but after my hundred days - is this the next exercise I can incorporate into my life and routine.

What about you? Could you start your day journaling about gratitude you are ready to give - for meals you will eat, the people you will meet, the opportunities that will present themselves.....

So tonight's gratitude will be about what I am grateful for tomorrow.....

Tomorrow I am grateful for.....
  • The contacts I will make at my workshop tomorrow that will be appreciated by my clients.
  • The generosity of a good friend.
  • A long walk on the beach with my husband and best friend.
  • My mom saying she can be here in two weeks to sit for a family portrait that is too long over due!
  • A yummy pork roast in the slow cooker.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment