Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 25 - Today I am Grateful For.....

Twenty-five days ago I wondered if I could go from saying I was grateful to having gratitude become a state of being. I don't know if I am there yet - and perhaps I come to conclusion in 75 day that there is no destination and it is the journey of gratitude that will become a lifelong commitment.

I will say though this exercise each night becomes a bit more comfortable - I thought a few days ago that it was easier and that doesn't accurately describe my progression. I am finding now that investing in myself with this activity is likely going to be one of my best accomplishments this year.

Today I am grateful for .....
  • Having been able to attend a Publici-Tea Express workship with Nancy Juetten where I met some fabulous business people desiring to have more success with greater ease.
  • Lunch with my good friend Betsy Talbot who I talk with frequently but I don't get to see one on one as much as I would like - thank you for the conversation and friendship.
  • The nice server/bartender at McCormich and Schmick's Harborside who paid for our parking.
  • My first flu shot - ever - being a bit more sensitive this year as it seems like so many peeps are getting the flu already - and I don't want to end up sick and have to skip time with family as we near the holidays.
  • My right as a citizen of this country and as a woman to vote in this election.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment