Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 1 - Today I am Grateful For.....

So again a good emberassment of riches - my niece said as a little girl "mom, there are too many fun things to do....." tonight I feel like there is SO much to be grateful for...how do I choose? (Remind me of this in two nights when I'll be grateful I don't have a cold!)

  1. Hummingbirds who remind me to pause and hover over the beautiful moments in my life.

  2. The longest friendship of my life which began over cinnamon toast in 1974.

  3. The gentle purring of my 15 year old cat.

  4. Egg frittata at world wide headquarters during the week.

  5. Dinner plate wrapped and warming for me when I get home from a workshop at 10 o'clock tonight.

Now, what have I been so worried about... this is going to work out just great!

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment