Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 5 - Today I am Grateful For.....


So I think fall is arriving and I spent most of the day nesting - cleaning and getting it all together - everything is fresh and washed, dusted, cleaned and shined - it sure smells good in here.


So, today I am grateful for....


  1. My husband who is so good at doing the BIG yard work - especially mowing the really big and unfriendly back yard.

  2. Fall, it means I am able to catch up on neglected chores.

  3. Sisters - in - law : none of us had any idea what the future of extended family woulde be - I am grateful for the "line" I got in.

  4. The happiness in my dad's voice when he leaves me a message.

  5. The chance to sleep in ....just a bit this morning.

.......my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment