Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 4 - I am Grateful For.....


So in an effort for this to be real...I'll just let you know out of the gate tonight - today was a STINKER!


However that still doesn't mean I don't have much to be grateful for - and after all - that's part of what this entire exercise is all about.

So today I am grateful for:

  1. Mom and dad who raised me with an amazing moral compass.

  2. My sense of intuition - though I wish there was a translation service that came with it.

  3. In all situations I stay the course of what I know is right - even when it's not easy.

  4. My ability to be disappointed with people who I have long thought were friends and others who are willing to sacrifice everyone else in order to protect themselves and to understand that it's not about me - it is from their own place of fear and scarcity that they are acting.

  5. My husband who gently reminds me that I am going to be ok

Hours of journaling ahead - just on this day alone!


....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment