Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 7 - Today I am Grateful For.....



So it's been 7 days - frankly I've had some moments where I have sat here at night and thought...."if I don't do this tonight no one will notice." Accountability - verbalizing to others is significant. I believe in keeping most things private, however I have often wondered what it would look like if I was brave and in essence asked for help by making a statement an intention if you will - and prepared myself for the assistance that would be offered...interesting...very interesting.
So, today I am grateful for:
  1. A sleepless night that had me awake for a most beautiful sunrise.
  2. The commitment of women I know to address adversity by identifying opportunity and bring others along.
  3. The willingness of a young woman to seek counsel in developing her businessand building her board of direction. I am looking forward to watching your success Sara Shelton of Seattle Aging Solutions
  4. The return of my kitty cat to his place on the back of my chair on his blanky now that it is below 50 degress.
  5. To learn I am an inspiration to others.

...my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment