Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 9 - Today I am Grateful For.....

Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the known to the unknown.

I came across this quote in my travels and it has had me thinking about how we don't always ask for the growth, want the change or feel prepared to step from what is very familiar to completely foreign - and while frightening - it can begin to feel as you continue down a new path that while initially you feel unprepared, in many ways you always have been preparing. That every experience up until a particular defining moment - has been preparing you. And while many adventures in life leave us feeling like it is 'all out of our control' - the reality is there are many components that we can control - and the big one is how we choose to be in the moment.

It isn't about reacting it is about being.

So today I am grateful for.........


  • Conscious choices
  • People who show who they really are
  • A friend who calls because I'm on their mind
  • Friends who solution solve not problem solve
  • The ability to accept that some things are meant to kick my butt - and that's just what is meant to be.

....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment