Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 34 - Today I am Grateful For.....

So the first 20+ days kinda flew by - now I feel like I am stuck in a Groundhog Day like existence where I wonder if what I am saying today is what I said yesterday... I guess I'm counting on you to let me know!

I learned many things today - and wonder where this might fit for you.

Today I am grateful for ...
  • The power of positive thinking.
  • The generosity of amazing photographers who offer raffle prizes for local organizations...thanks Julian Michael...GO SOX! (Can't wait to see the end result.)
  • The candor of local leaders and their willingness to listen to the thoughtfulness of their support.
  • Friends who clearly communicate.
  • The little surprises in life.

..... my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment