Happy Halloween - can't believe as I sit here it is the end of October and we have just two months to wrap up '09. It's also the night we 'fall back' and lose an hour - or gain an hour - depending on if your the glass half full or empty kind of person!
Today I am grateful for...
- The kind of lazy Saturday I don't often give myself.
- A long walk and good conversation with Pat.
- Little goblins in cute costumes.
- Pumpkins carved by us and a friend to greet - previous mentioned goblins.
- Leftover little candy bars.
...my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.