Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 34 - Today I am Grateful For.....

Today I had great client meetings and a lovely lunch with a friend who asked me so many insightful questions ... what was your greatest challenge in '09 personally/professionally? What was your greatest accomplishment personally/professionally in '09? What are you most focused on for '10?

This conversation got me to thinking about many things I have to be grateful for today.

Today I am grateful for.....
  • Becoming clear in my professional messaging.
  • Being able to make the hard decisions to head my business in the best direction for my clients.
  • Having choices to make about professional development.
  • Being a good neighbor - and a safe place to land for a young girl who was scared.
  • Bald eagles sheparding me across 520 - both directions today.

...my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment