Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 34 - Today I am Grateful For.....

How do you free up space on your calendar?

I found and myself with a conference call I had really been looking forward to - and a meeting that was going to cram right into the back end of it and make me feel like I was hurried....so I called that 2nd meeting - and explained why I would hope we could reschedule - guess what ... he said, "I understand and quite frankly...I am relieved. I too could use a little extra time today." So it just reminded me how over scheduled many of us are and that sometimes it is good to let go of your guilt and ask for what you want...someone you have great respect for may be grateful too.

Today I am grateful for...
  • Asking for some of what I want.
  • Recognizing that my ideas are ahead of many of my industry colleagues.
  • The confidences of friends.
  • The Great Pumpkin.
  • The persistence of people who recognize when I don't get back with them right away!

...my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment