Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 38 - Today I am Grateful For.....

Always excited at the beginning of a month - I feel there is nothing but possibilities ahead of me! Some people at this point in the year panic because "there's only two months left." I decided last year was to be 'the last year' I lived in a year where time was running out instead of time ahead of me filled with opportunity. I must tell you - this is a pretty nice way to be - no regrets.

Today I am grateful for.....
  • Good people who work at my different vendors and believe in my theory of solution solving not problem solving.
  • An amazing 3 1/2 mile walk on the beach this morning on a beautiful fall day.
  • A terrifically talented photographer who captured the absolute essence of my family.
  • Good friends who share much in confidence.
  • Wonderful opportunities to share the passion for my work with many others.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment