Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 39 - Today I am Grateful For.....

Hmmm - well it seems that fall is creeping in - with the time change this week - the days are supposed to be longer....yest for our black lab Harley - it's like coming back from a delayed trip to Amsterdam....up much earlier than you need to be and in bed much sooner than would ever be appropriate - unless you are seven.

Today I am grateful for...
  • An absolutely beautiful sunrise this morning.
  • A fall day that just became magical.
  • Harley the lab who loves the colder weather and snuggies up in the early morning in bed.
  • A husband who gets so much done!
  • A client who has definitely become a friend - I love my job.

.... my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment