Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 42 - Today I am Grateful For.....

It is rare that I have had moments in my life where I have the opportunity to share my experiences personally and professionally with other people outside my immediate circle. Today was one of those days - I spent today revisiting some of my great work with Coach Bill and being grateful that the work I started two years ago still resonates with me today.

I have made new friends and I believe helped some of these friends work on and stretch some 'muscles' they haven't focused on much.

Today I am grateful for...
  • New friends and the space we honor for one another.
  • The willingness to share very personal thoughts.
  • A good walk on the beach with friends to get the morning started.
  • Learning a new game.
  • Good old fashioned belly laughter.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment