Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 40 - Today I am Grateful For.....

Round numbers always make me happy - maybe it was because I was born in '70 - but numbers that end in 0 are significant. SO today it seems fitting that on 40 days into this adventure I receive some expected news unexpectedly and it colored my day and quite frankly my vision of the rest of this year.

Imagine - if you woke up one morning feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders - and within 30 minutes realized "it" was no longer an issue. Would you feel or be any different? I was...

Today I am grateful for...
  • Unexpected surprises.
  • Repaying gratitude
  • Relieving stress from others.
  • Being a sounding board for friends.
  • Having a cool head to calmly address the future of something I care so much about.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment