Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 44 - Today I am Grateful For.....

Albert Schweitzer said, "At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."

Over the course of the course of the last couple of months I have eluded to some trying times - I commit that after the first of the year I will fully share what is happening - I am just not ready at this moment to share with everyone.

I had the most extraordinary weekend on a retreat with other business owner women - and it just stuck with me driving home that - Schweitzer's quote above really is the example of how life helps me. Each time I feel that someone has hit my 'dimmer switch' - good people come to my life and fan the flame.

How has your flame been kindled?

Today I am grateful for...

  • Finding myself coming out of the tunnel of darkness and into the light.
  • People who support my dreams and fan the flame.
  • A good road trip to give you time to think.
  • A shower that lasts for longer than 4 minutes.
  • A date afternoon with Pat.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment