Over the course of the course of the last couple of months I have eluded to some trying times - I commit that after the first of the year I will fully share what is happening - I am just not ready at this moment to share with everyone.
I had the most extraordinary weekend on a retreat with other business owner women - and it just stuck with me driving home that - Schweitzer's quote above really is the example of how life helps me. Each time I feel that someone has hit my 'dimmer switch' - good people come to my life and fan the flame.
How has your flame been kindled?
Today I am grateful for...
- Finding myself coming out of the tunnel of darkness and into the light.
- People who support my dreams and fan the flame.
- A good road trip to give you time to think.
- A shower that lasts for longer than 4 minutes.
- A date afternoon with Pat.
.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.