Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 46 - Today I am Grateful For.....

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow." - Melody Beattie

I certainly didn't imagine when I started this adventure 46 days ago, that in my quest to have a bookend for the day I would be finding such clarity. What a gift.

Today I am grateful for.....
  • The unexpected gifts that come to me each day.
  • Wonderful email from a former employee who shares how grateful they are at the impact I've had on their life.
  • Integrity in my personal and professional life.
  • Sharing the love I feel for the people in my life - they will always know how much they are loved.
  • People who support me.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment