Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 48 - Today I am Grateful For.....

One of my favorite quotes from Anthony Robbins is, "When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears."

Until very recently these were simply words or a nice quote - I am now here to tell you it's mighty true.

These past 48 days are certainly a test and will continue to be an exercise in patience for me and while I am not exactly 'anxious' for the learning opportunities. I am definitely trusting the mystery.

Today I am grateful for....
  • A quiet early morning on Alki on a beautiful day where a seal joined Harley and I for a walk for at least 1/2 a mile.
  • A client who tells me, "how much I care" is why she loves working with me.
  • An amazing interview with a wonderful entrepreneur committed to sharing her knowledge and resources with others....thanks Amber.
  • Having a clear vision for our future.
  • The amazing review with a family who have been clients for 12 years....their oldest child now has a 4 year old of their own. We all laughed at how young we were when we met! It will always be my passion to make sure they will get where they need to go with their investments.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment