Gratitude is something that is particularly easy to identify if you are not dealing with challenges and much harder when adversity is prowling around your life. I do know for myself these past 45 days have been an exercise and a true wonder in the journey between 'saying' I am grateful and 'being grateful'.
Today I acknowledged I having been living a life of gratitude for a long, long time. It is no longer necessary for me to search for what this gratitude lifestyle looks like. For me it is in every morning when I get up with my husband and say good morning, it is in the emails my dad and I share every day where he tells me I am the smartest girl....it is in the phone call to my mom at the end of her day - and the conversations I have with good friends who remind me that my life is truly a blessing - I am grateful for so many things.
Today I am grateful for.....
- The rain that comes into my life it gives me time to rest and rejuvenate.
- The sunshine that comes into my life and gives me warmth and hope for the future.
- Monday morning emails from my dad with messages such as, "Go for it."
- Beautiful meetings with genuine and kind women.
- The courage to speak my mind and help resolve conflict within an organization.
.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.