Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 47 - Today I am Grateful For.....

I have been working on myself for more than two years now. It started as 'working on my business'...thanks Bill. Out of that came the realization that the Tony Robins, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy library was trying to send me a message.

In 2006 I intentionally chose to focus on what is working in my life and not what wasn't working. In 2007 I chose to release intensity and live in love. In 2008 I released the need to know (or control) and trust the mystery. And this year in 2009 I acknowledged and let go of my need for perfection and am now ready to step into excellence.

I did not know consciously of these decisions - tactically - it was only tonight after a very wonderful conversation with my spiritual teacher that I recognized and acknowledged how far I have come and how much work I have done to get me here.

...geeze...is this what blogging is about...whew....this is big - I think I'll just hop to gratitude and re-visit this later.

Today I am grateful for.....
  • Setting an intention to be ready to step into my excellence.
  • Having a great conversation with a client.
  • Being a connector.
  • A good learning opportunity.
  • The thoughtfulness of the wise women in my life.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment