Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 52 - Today I am Grateful For.....

I had these fleeting thoughts this weekend of ' how I was going to get all my tasks done' - and then both my significant time commitments today had to reschedule. Yes, I worked from about 7 am until 8 pm - but boy did I get a lot done!

I can now go to bed as soon as I wrap this up and sleep in a bit - still address client needs in the morning and be off to two meetings.

It is such a blessing to do what I do - and have so successfully architect ed this life I am living.

Today I am grateful for....
  • An early rainy fall morning with coffee and my journal....(I know I am grateful for my former nemesis!)
  • The referrals of wonderful clients.
  • The advocacy of clients who are so pleased with a very long term relationship they gladly and regularly refer friends and colleagues.
  • A paper boy who wants to know where he should deliver my paper....when was the last time that happened?
  • The wisdom to evaluate the intentions of people who I have never talked with who want to participate in some of the opportunities that are manifesting.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment