Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 54 - Today I am Grateful For.....

Had a momentary regression to kindergarten today - I felt like Emily had stolen my crayon....a day that I was really looking forward to in a moment changed - I felt deflated and crushed.

In a previous life I would have spent much time wondering what was "wrong" with me.....instead today I listened to 'input' from someone else - heard very clearly that what they were voicing was not about me - and was truly all about them......and then I let it go.

I reflected on how far I have come. Just a couple of years ago I would have spent hours upon days feeling badly and all that comes with that.....

Tonight I vented - I laughed - I am blogging - and tonight I will be done.

Can you do that? What skills or tools have you picked up that allow you to deal with conflict? Do you have a process for releasing it? (I came home and burned sage....get that icky energy off me!)

Today I am grateful for.....
  • Having business wisdom to share with another woman business owner.
  • A warm network of professional women to be with and learn from.
  • Time to make an outline.
  • The skills to recognize what isn't mine.
  • Support of friends.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment