Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 56 - Today I am Grateful For.....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

What a week?! I am tellin' you I spent so much time this week - focusing on my good work and making sure that the 'things' going on around me were not because I was reacting, but because I was being .... and I have to tell you - it feels ...terrific!

Today I am grateful for.....
  • A beautiful morning to write and appreciate my white space.
  • The bald eagle who followed me on my walk this morning.
  • A rare breakfast at a wonderful locally owned restaurant - we love Christo's on Alki.
  • An amazing compliance department to help me get my work on the radio.
  • The ability to know that the reaction of others - has nothing to do with me.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment