It's nice to be finding such a balance in our lives and choosing how to respond and as I have said previously - most importantly how to "be" when life tosses little gems to us.
Today I am grateful for.....
- An opportunity to be with myself and my thoughts about the future.
- My husband who knows when I need a break, and takes me for a car ride.
- The confidence I see in Pat.
- A funny greeter at Home Depot who asked me if he could help me find something when I passed him for the third time, and when I replied "My husband." He laughed - which made me laugh and said, "Aisle 12 - they're on sale."
- The support and encouragement of amazing people in my life.
.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.