Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 57 - Today I am Grateful For.....

It's been a pretty exciting week topped off by a little washing machine issue that has resulted in the handy hubby making an appearance. I know there have been times in my life where some incident like this would happen and it would almost be like the straw that broke the camel's back - this time we both went - ok, let's deal with it - did a little jockeying and went to work fixing it.

It's nice to be finding such a balance in our lives and choosing how to respond and as I have said previously - most importantly how to "be" when life tosses little gems to us.

Today I am grateful for.....
  • An opportunity to be with myself and my thoughts about the future.
  • My husband who knows when I need a break, and takes me for a car ride.
  • The confidence I see in Pat.
  • A funny greeter at Home Depot who asked me if he could help me find something when I passed him for the third time, and when I replied "My husband." He laughed - which made me laugh and said, "Aisle 12 - they're on sale."
  • The support and encouragement of amazing people in my life.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment