Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 61 - Today I am Grateful For.....

It is such a treat for me to be able to be 'adult friends' with my parents. For all the lessons they have shared with me the greatest gift I have ever received from them is their friendship. It takes work on everyones part to make sure this connection stays strong and is honored within the space of a relationship with my parents....as my parents.



Today I am grateful for.....


  • The friendship of my parents.

  • A wonderful 6....almost 7 year old boy who I love so very much.

  • Abby's Pizza (there are somethings I can't find anywhere other than home.)

  • New 'pre-Thanksgiving' traditions inspired by Pat.

  • The confidence people place in me when they need to look good.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment