Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 60 - Today I am Grateful For.....

****Technical difficulties while over the Thanksgiving holiday have posts for days 60-63 posting simultaneously****



It's the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and it is truly one of my most favorite times of the year. The smells of fall, and comforting foods and the gentle ease of all my friends as they embrace and enjoy their traditions with their families or with the families they have made as adults.



We drove to my parents house about 2 1/2 hours away today - and while it was a bit wet and dreary - it was still an easy trip with no severe weather and that will lead off my number one.



Today I am grateful for.....


  • Safe passage to visit my parents.

  • Being someone who really enjoys going home for the holidays.

  • Celebrating my dad's birthday today - what a fun way to kick off the visit.

  • A family who supports me and my dreams.

  • A friendship that will forever endure.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment