Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 59 - Today I am Grateful For.....

It is amazing how a short week can be so much fun. Today was Monday and Friday! I am so eager for Thanksgiving and family time with my mom and dad, best friend Deanna and her son Trever. Do you ever get so overloaded by everything coming at you you just need time with everyone? It's how I feel - taking a break from technology and connecting with people...what a joy!

Today I am grateful for.....
  • Cheering on a woman who has left one career and considering launching her own business.
  • The diversity of my clients.
  • Lunch!
  • Warm wonderful women who love working with me.
  • A few minutes of quiet before everyone got home!

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment