Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 62 - Today I am Grateful For.....

Gobble! Gobble! Happy Thanksgiving - how wonderful that my 100 Days of Gratitude runs through this wonderful holiday. I must say that other than my birthday this is my favorite holiday - it's not about things and stuff....it's about family and friendship and gratitude.



Had a great morning in Wenatchee, WA where I grew up and participated in their version of a Turkey Trot called, "Turkey on the Run." I've never participated in this quite common tradition until this year, and must admit I loved it.



Today I am grateful for.....


  • The wonderful community organizers who worked to put on such a fun event to benefit such a worthy cause.

  • My health - I don't attend to you as much as I should, yet you forgive me and care for me in such a spectacular way.

  • The bills that arrive in my mailbox each month - they represent the roof over our heads, and the many blessings of our lives.

  • My mom's decision to retire at the end of this year....such an example she has been to me of work ethic.

  • The wonderful phone calls from two friends today telling me how grateful they were to know and have me in their life.

.....my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment